Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Supportive School

I won't go in to the state of public education these days.  Everyone knows it's tough.  Positions are being cut and great educators are losing their jobs.  Even though my school will not be immune to these hard times, it is filled with amazing educators who care.  We are a family and that is why I have chosen to remain at this school for the past six years.  You can always find someone who is willing to help you out.  Sometimes, when I'm having a really hard day, I can go hang out in a friend's classroom for a few minutes and just being there makes me feel better.  Last Thursday, my school hosted a shower for me and I was amazed by how many people were there.  These are just a few pictures of the shower at my school and my special co-workers who go above and beyond to help kids succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment